Colour therapy set wool. The handmade felt fibre gives this set more of an “Earthy” energy.
All natural fibres are said to be good conductors of energy, e.g.: silk, cotton, linen and wool.
This is a nine colour set:
- red (base chakra),
- orange (sacral chakra),
- yellow (solar plexus chakra),
- green (heart chakra),
- teal (thymus chakra),
- pale blue (throat chakra),
- dark blue (third eye chakra),
- purple ( crown chakra) and
- magenta (higher crown chakra).
Use this set on it’s own, laying each or all of the colours on your clients. You can also use each colour visually, as a focus in meditation. Or you can combine this new set with your pure chakra silk squares and scarves.
This is a new product and I think they are good fun and a useful, precise small set.
Each round in this colour therapy wool set is approximately:
- 9cm across (3.5in)
- The felt fabric is a sturdy 4-5mm, approximately, in thickness.
- They can be washed, if needed, in cold water.
- Wash each one separately and dry flat, not stacked on top of each other.
- Colour Therapy Chakra Squares Seven Set